Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Katy Cavanagh quits Corrie as Julie Carp

Actress Katy Cavanagh has decided to leave Coronation Street at the end of her current contract, she will be on screen until late spring.

Katy said: “I have decided it's time to take a break from the cobbles and pursue other projects and opportunities. I have loved every minute in the world of Julie Carp and I'm not ruling out a return to the Street in the future. However I am looking forward to a new challenge and a pair of flat shoes."

Corrie producer Stuart Blackburn said: “Everyone at Corrie wishes Katy all the very best and hopefully as far as Julie is concerned, the cobbles haven't seen the last of her.”

I'm gutted. Another great one goes.

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

Post a Comment

0 Comments