Where are we today ?
clic a pic to enlarge it
Heck we loving this weather much better than back home and the quiet campground is what we really enjoy as well.We, as usual had a great sleep and checked outside this morning to see where we are. Yup still in the forest where we were last night.
At 7:30 after we consumed our coffees I got a nice walkabout these areas. got 3 miles in today, 4 miles yesterday.
| nice sunrise in the bush |
| large birds overhead, and the sunrise in the trees |
| love the clear blue sunny skies |
| so many walking trails are very nice |
| yup read this before |
So I started another author I enjoy by Robert Crais. Another Elvis Cole adventure, number 5 in the series.
| I enjoy his adventures as well |
| t-shirts only and almost put my shorts on, I could have |
Sitting outside in the warm sunshine was wonderful and makes everything feel great.
Just after 3:30 a couple drove by and stopped to say Hi. Ok my brain is going overtime I know we have met them. They came by a bit later to chat. Now I know Rudy and Lorea met them last spring in Lake Whitney Texas and again at Rock Glen Resort this summer. We are both members of the ROD system and tend to travel to the same parks so chances of meeting up again are pretty good. In fact we will see them again in Unadilla Georgia later this week.We chatted for quite a while then soon time for supper, Nice to catch up with them again.
| Lorea and Rudy |
| these cook nicely on our grill mat English Muffins heating in foil |
| so tasty |
Plattsville's Pee Wee Rep team came in first place and won every game....
I will share a couple of pics of Grandson # 4. In the first game he scored 4 goals and they won 12-0.
![]() |
| this be him doing his amazing moves |
![]() |
| think he is Happy? love his smile |
Thanks for dropping in and hope you enjoyed your day as well.
Want to learn more about Membership camping at Rock Glen Family Resort ?
click this link www.geosuzie.rockglen.com to book a tour
Where have we been this Winter?



0 Comments