Where are we today?
clic on a pic to enlarge it
What a wonderful day. A good sleep last night, so peaceful here, and warm sunny weather today. How can we not love that?
Got a nice walkabout town this morning.
 |
| The leaves are starting to change |
Then just before 9 am I headed to New Hamburg to get things wrapped up. Love it here everything we need is in a small town and so close. First stop by the lab for some blood work, hearing aid supplies for the winter, dollar store for a large roast pan to cook our turkey, Christmas and birthday gift cards, health food store for my supplements, bank for cash, Oak Grove Cheese to order some vacuumed packed extra old cheddar (to get us through the winter), forms from the Pharmacy to order our 6 months of meds, and even pick up a few groceries as well. Home by 11:30 for a nice light lunch wth Suzie.
That taken care of I hopped on the mower a mowed a few acres of lawn here, while Suzie headed intoWaterloo for her Chiropractic tune-up.
 |
The pool is closed for the winter now so no more swimming this year |
Couple hours later I got most of it done and she was heading home, good timing! I will finish off tomorrow. No rush and the weather will be perfect again.
 |
| just trimming around our coach |
She got home in time for some relaxing reading time outside and a nice quiet Happy Hour.
 |
| Shorts and t shirt weather today |
Then time to fire up our Weber Q. Grill a couple chicken legs to go with another tasty healthy salad.
 |
chicken on our Weber Q crispy on the outside moist and tender inside |
 |
sure did the trick again love our chicken! |
By the time we were done about 7 pm, I am tired, bones and joints achy. It is the cool damp weather here that we need to get away from for the winter and I will feel wonderful again. Miss the hot summer weather.
Tomorrow's weather about the same and I will sure enjoy that too. Less than 2 weeks we cross the border and begin our southern journey, South west is the destination somewhere. The route to be determined as weather dictates and the mood strikes us on a daily basis. We have lots of options.
Thanks for stopping on by.
Where we have been this summer?
0 Comments